Monday, May 4, 2020

My Busy Day

My Busy Day
  I have a busy day. If I need to know what to do next, I have to write a timeline. Now, let me tell you about my busy day.
I wake up at eight o’clock in the morning everyday. Then, I eat breakfast and get ready for 30 minutes. At eight thirty, I open my laptop and use the meeting ID to go to school(if there's no coronavirus, it won't be like"open my laptop"). The class in the morning ends at ten thirty. I play and relax until 11 o’clock. After that, I start to play piano for one hour.
At 12 o’clock, when I finished playing piano, I eat lunch. I usually finish eating lunch at twelve thirty. Then, I write my homework for one hour. That is when I start to participate in the afternoon class. My afternoon class ends at two thirty. After school, the first thing I do is to finish my curricular homework and extracurricular homework.
At five pm, I always go outside to play with my old classmates. Playing with them was so much fun! I go home at six pm. I take a bath and eat dinner. At night, I often read books and have some extracurricular classes.
  I go to sleep at ten pm. That’s when my day ends, and I am waiting for a brand new day!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new post! Hope you enjoy it :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. My afternoon class is supposed to be afterschool or afternoon care or daycare .

    ReplyDelete

French Fries Time!

     Hi guys! Long time no see! I was so busy so I didn't publish blogs. Today, I finally have time! Yesterday, I made french fries. The...