Monday, May 4, 2020

The Magical Wishing Mirror

  One day, I woke up to find a mirror on the wall. I don't know how it got there, but it was just there, hanging on the wall. Then, I yawed: "I wish school starts later, so I can sleep longer." I am a student who never want to sleep at night, but never want to wake up in the morning, either.
  When I took the last look of the mirror, I saw it shining magically, but I don't know why. So, I ate a bread, put on my clothes, and hurried outside. Surprisingly, and weirdly, my mom said: "What's the hurry? School starts at 10o'clock! I've never seen you woke up so early!" I said: "What are you thinking? You must be so sleepy that you don't even remember that school starts at 8o'clock! I'll be late!" Then, I hurried outside, not waiting for her reply.
  When I arrived at school, I was so astonished that I can't even believe my own eyes! In front of me, a locked school stood there with not a single student in it. On the gate, a sign said: School starts at 10o'clock. What??? When did school changed its starting time? I got so confused.
  Then, an idea flashed through my mind: What if the mirror is a wishing mirror that can make wishes come true. Remember, I wished that school starts later, and the mirror shone magically! It must be the mirror! So, I rushed to back home, avoiding my mom's "I told you that school starts 10o'clock", and stood in front of the mirror. The was a paper that wrote: This is a wishing mirror. It will choose a wall to hang on. The person who saw the mirror must make two wishes to make it disappear. Be careful, if you are around the mirror and speak wishes to yourself, the wished will come true immediately!
  After I read this paper, I wished for school's starting time to be normal again. After I wished for this, the mirror disappeared. I went back to school with the teacher saying: "Why are you late again?" It was so fortunate and good that the mirror can make two wishes come true before it disappeared. Not counting on that I got beaten by my mom because I was late for school, at least school's starting time is back to normal, phew!

1 comment:

  1. I like this one so much! But there is a grammar mistake: "One day, I woke up to find a mirror on the wall." --> One day, I woke up finding (or seeing) a mirror on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

French Fries Time!

     Hi guys! Long time no see! I was so busy so I didn't publish blogs. Today, I finally have time! Yesterday, I made french fries. The...