Tuesday, May 5, 2020

My Superpower

                                                              A Great Superpower
  In the present world, real magic is impossible for humans. But, imagine that you've got a chance to choose a superpower, what would you choose? Well, let me tell you what I would choose!
  If I get to choose a superpower, I would choose a power to run ver, very, extremely fast. First, I am a girl that never gets enough sleep, so I've always wanted to run very fast in order to get to school immediately. If I can get to school immediately, I can sleep very long. When I don't have this superpower, I will have to wake up in 7o'clock in order to get enough time to brush my teeth, eat breakfast, and most important: get to school. When I have this superpower, I can wake up at 30 minutes past seven, because I can get to school immediately.
  Then, I want this superpower because I always run very slow. In order to win some running races(to get some achievements and trophies) and pass some P.E. contests, I would like to run fast. Every time, I run so slow that nobody can be slower than me. This makes a shame of me. So, if I have this superpower, I will no longer be ashamed and the slowest.
  Finally, this superpower can be very useful for catching trains and planes. For example, when you want to catch a train, but there's no taxi to ride you there, you can run as fast as the taxi to go to the train station. This is why I want this superpower.
  Do you like my choice? I want to know what your choice is. Write it in the comment!

10 comments:

  1. I like your choice, I really really hope you can get to school on time everyday (without me lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, your story is basically good, but here is the confusing sentences: In the present world, real magic is impossible for humans. But, imagine that you've got a chance to choose a superpower, what would you choose? Well, let me tell you what I would choose!. You should do this: In the present world, real magic MAY BE impossible for humans. But (GET THE COMMA OUT BECAUSE IT IS NOT A FAN BOY) imagine that you (take the 've out) got a chance to choose a superpower, what will you choose? Well, let me tell you what I WANTED TO choose!
    The rest is good:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did 3 mistakes and you did 2 :) ONE MORE TO CATCH UP :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have a paragraph called thanksgiving night, PLEASE make a comment and view it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and also you did If I get to choose a superpower, I would choose a power to run ver, very, extremely fast. And you were supposed to do : If I get to choose a superpower, I would choose a power to run very, very, fast. Or just If I get to choose a superpower, I would choose a power to run extremely fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My choice is flying so I dont need to take a plane or drive a car to school!:)

    ReplyDelete

French Fries Time!

     Hi guys! Long time no see! I was so busy so I didn't publish blogs. Today, I finally have time! Yesterday, I made french fries. The...