Hi guys! Long time no see! I was so busy so I didn't publish blogs. Today, I finally have time! Yesterday, I made french fries. They are so yummy. Let me tell you how to make them.
First, take some tomatoes out of the fridge. It the tomatoes have some stalks on it, don't mind cutting them off. They are poisonous XD ! Also, peel the skin off. Then, cut the tomatoes into shapes like french fries. When you do all these steps, put water in the pot first and let it boil.
When the water boiled and you finished cutting, put the french fries in to the pot and cook it. When the french fries are half transparent, you could scoop it up and put it in a bowl. Don't forget to separate the water from the french fries! In order to not waste water, you could either flush the toilet of wash vegetables with the water you boiled the french fries.
After that, pour some potato sauce it and sprinkle some salt. Prepare for a great dessert. It will be yummy!
This is how you make french fries. I hope you succeed! :) :D (*^▽^*) (#^.^#)


Please look at it and fix mistakes. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteIt may be helpful of making french fries!
ReplyDelete