Monday, May 4, 2020

Egg Tart

                                                           The Delicious Egg Tart
  "Yum!" I said, after I took a first bite of the egg tart. Today, my Mom was in a mood of making egg tarts, and it was extremely delicious!
  First, Mom poured an equal amount of Milk into a bowl. She then put some sugar in and started to mix them together. The "stir and mix tool" made a "xiiiiii----- xiiiiii----" sound which made me feel cold. I hate that sound, so I ran off to avoid that sound(I don't know how mom can bear that sound!).
  Than, Mom added two eggs into the milk-and-sugar(she finally finished her crazy stirring). Then, she started stirring again! So, I ran off again and put on some ear cups so I can both see my mom making the egg tart and avoid the sound. The white milk-and-sugar became a yellowish orange color.
  Finally, and fortunately, Mom started to put cream into the tart, so the stirring ended(phew!). She then put the milk-sugar-egg-and-cream into a model plate. She put the modal plate into the oven to make it cooked. After a few minutes, the whole house was filled with the tarts' good smell. The egg tart was finally finished, and we can all enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. I want to eat the egg tart!!
    It looks delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is supposed to be THEN, Mom added two eggs into the milk-and-sugar(she finally finished her crazy stirring).
    not THAN, Mom added two eggs into the milk-and-sugar(she finally finished her crazy stirring).

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Finally, and fortunately, Mom started to put cream into the tart, so the stirring ended(phew!). " It should be "Finally, (delete the fortunately,) MY Mom started to put THE cream into the tart, so the stirring ended (phew!). "
    I like you describing and the thoughts like "phew!"

    ReplyDelete

French Fries Time!

     Hi guys! Long time no see! I was so busy so I didn't publish blogs. Today, I finally have time! Yesterday, I made french fries. The...