Saturday, May 2, 2020

My Opinion About Driverless Cars

Driverless Cars
In the future, driverless cars may be all over the world. Everyone will like the nice environment that driverless cars give them. Let me tell you the reasons why driverless cars are good: save time, safety, and convenient.
First, driverless cars save time. When you are on a driverless car, you don’t need to focus on driving, you can do something else. For example, you can sleep if you are sleepy, you can also write homework or do some work. You can do two things in the same time: going to a place, resting or working.
Next, driverless cars can be safer. These cars can act quickly to obstacles. When people are driving, they may get distracted by a telephone call or they may get sleepy. However, driverless cars never get sleepy nor distracted. Though driverless cars can’t make accidents disappear, they can at least save most of them.
Finally, they will be very convenient. If people are blind, disabled, or drunk, they can use a driverless car. These people will be happy and can get to places without any effort. Drunk problems will be no longer a concern for polices.
  This is my opinion about driverless cars. What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "In the future, driverless cars will be all over the world." this sentence may not be true, so if you could change it to be "In the future, driverless cars may be all over the world." If you change it, it will be better. :)
    Also, sorry for deleting all the comments, next time, I won't do that 😅.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://unigirl77.blogspot.com/2020/05/a-writing-challenge-for-all-followers.html
    I created a writing challenge, hope you could join me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your idea! 🙃

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me tell you the reasons why driverless cars are good: save time,
    It is supposed to be .Let me tell you why I THINK driverless cars are good: save time, ...

    ReplyDelete

French Fries Time!

     Hi guys! Long time no see! I was so busy so I didn't publish blogs. Today, I finally have time! Yesterday, I made french fries. The...