Saturday, May 23, 2020

My Best Ride

Roller Coasters

            There are all kinds of fun games and rides in amusement parks. Most people like Ferris wheels, but I like roller coasters best. Let me tell you about my most favorite ride on a roller coaster.

            If you want to ride a roller coaster, you must have an appropriate height. To ride most roller coasters, you need to get to 130 cm. When you get there, the staff will let you measure your height before you take the ride.

            The most thing I dislike about roller coasters is that you always need to get into a line with countless people. After 45 minutes waiting in the line, I finally get to ride it. I measured my height and got in the roller coaster.

            After the roller coaster was full, it started beeping and we took off. The speed was so fast that my belly turned a little bit itchy. After some time, it slowed down and started climbing. “Oh, no! It is going to go down so fast! It is like a cliff! The speed will be faster than before!” Someone shouted. After knowing this bad news, every single person in this roller coaster started screaming and shouting, including me.

            When it reached the top, it stopped. People don’t know why, so they started to say “phew”. Meanwhile, no one was alarmed that the roller coaster wants to give us a surprise. The roller coaster suddenly sped off to the ground and made everyone’s heart beat harder than ever.

            Afterwards, it continued to go extremely fast until it stopped in front of a cave. There’s no track leading in the cave, so the rollercoaster went backwards!

Everyone started screaming again, and I even want to throw up because of this speed.

            Finally, the roller coaster stopped. This ride is full of happiness, and I love this ride!

                        


5 comments:

  1. When you get there, the staff will let you measure your height before you take the ride. Is supposed to be: When you get TO THE LINE(or else other people dont know where you went), the staff will let you measure your height before you take the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Yumi, that was me, Unigirl77, I just signed in to another account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After 45 minutes waiting in the line, I finally get to ride it. Is supposed to be After (delete the minute thing) waiting in the line, I finally get to ride it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, you should change your title to "Roller Coasters", Sorry that I signed in to another account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay, and, thanks for your idea

    ReplyDelete

French Fries Time!

     Hi guys! Long time no see! I was so busy so I didn't publish blogs. Today, I finally have time! Yesterday, I made french fries. The...