Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Giraffes' Adaptation

                            Animals’ Adaptation

          A lot of animals change and adapted in order to survive. Today, I am going to tell you why and how giraffes change

          Giraffes are tall animals that live in East Africa and Southwestern Africa.They are tall, because they need to eat leaves that grow in trees. They are unique because of the hight. Giraffes has brown spots. They are usually thin, and they run fast. They often spend their time eating and sleeping.

          Long ago, giraffes are short. They eat leaves and plants on the ground. However, they soon found out there weren’t enough food from the ground. They have to eat the leaves on the trees, or they will starve to death. What should they do?

          Then, an unexpected thing happened. The giraffes adapted in order to live and survive. They slowly became taller and taller. After they finished growing, they could reach the tree. They finally can eat well!

          If the giraffes didn’t adapted, they may be instinct. Luckily, they found out a way to survive, and they lived well. This is the adaptation of giraffes.

                



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

French Fries Time!

     Hi guys! Long time no see! I was so busy so I didn't publish blogs. Today, I finally have time! Yesterday, I made french fries. The...