Wednesday, May 6, 2020

My Backyard

                                                               My Backyard
  If someone asks you a thing that you want, what would you answer? If someone asks what I want, I would love to have a backyard. I don't live in a big house like villas in America, so my home doesn't have a front yard nor a backyard. If I can have one, I will be extremely happy!
  If I do have a backyard, I would plant some flowers and vegetables. I would plant some fruit trees, too. The vegetables and fruits I would plant are: First, I would plant nine tomatoes in a row. Then, I would plant nine eggplants in a row. Next, I would plant nine blueberries in a row. Finally, I would plant nine different kinds of melons in a row. I love to eat oranges, apples, and peaches, so maybe I can plant these fruit trees. I would put some flower bushes on the edges of the backyard and some fences beyond the bushes. If there are many crops, I would build some stone paths in order to walk there. I need to water the crops every day so that they can grow very healthy. There is also a chair, a table, and a huge umbrella. The umbrella can help me get away from the sun and rain. I can sit on the chair and read books. I can also put a glass of lemonade on the table so I can drink it when I am thirsty. For fun, I can put a swing in the spare places so I can play on it whenever I am bored. 
  This is all about what I want and how I want to design my own backyard. I would go there to relax and play everyday. I love my backyard!


3 comments:

  1. Your backyard sounds great, but I am curious why do you want to have nine plants a row, but not less or greater?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your backyard is awesome!!!
    I want to see it, even though there is the coronavirus.

    ReplyDelete

French Fries Time!

     Hi guys! Long time no see! I was so busy so I didn't publish blogs. Today, I finally have time! Yesterday, I made french fries. The...