It was my birthday yesterday! My friend, Cecilia, came over to my house to celebrate even though there's coronavirus. Only she came because she lives the closest and my parent don't want many people to come to my house.
I was so happy about my birthday because I can eat cakes, get presents, get no homework (except school homework), and play with computers.
After Cecilia came to my house, we started to watch mystery videos in youtube( Unigirl's mystery blogs gave me this idea), and we both love it! Then, Cecilia told me how to paint on clothes (which I was not very interested in). After that, we played and made slime, which is something like play-deo(is it spelled like that?). We had so much fun that we spent the whole afternoon doing these two things.
After my Mom when home, everyone took a bath(except for Cecilia and I, because we are playing), and we started to eat dinner. Cecilia and I ate quicker than everyone else so that we can eat the cake earlier. The cake was small but yummy. It is chocolate-flavored with strawberries on it. We ate until our bellies are full, so we went outside for some sports and fun.
We played half an hour outside and then went home to watch mystery videos again. When it was at eight thirty, my dad and I brought Cecilia home. I didn't want her to go home, because I want to play more.
This is all about my ten-years-old birthday, it was fun!!!

After my Mom when home, everyone took a bath(except for Cecilia and I, because we are playing), and we started to eat dinner. AND We ate until our bellies are full, so we went outside for some sports and fun. AND We played half an hour outside and then went home to watch mystery videos again. When it was at eight thirty, my dad and I brought Cecilia home. I didn't want her to go home, because I want to play more.
ReplyDeleteThis is all about my ten-years-old birthday, it was fun!!!
could you make it into
ReplyDelete1. After my Mom wenT (NOT WHEN) home, everyone took a bath (except for Cecilia and I, because we WERE playing), THEN, (COMMA) we started to eat dinner.
2. We ate until WE are full, so we went outside for some sports. (THERE IS NO ACTIVITY CALLED FUN)
3. We played half an hour outside and (DELETE THE "THEN") went home to watch mystery videos again.
4. When it was (DELETE AT) (YOU COULD DO 8:30 INSTEAD OF EIGHT THIRTY), my dad and I brought Cecilia home. I didn't want her to go home, because I wantED to play more.
This is all about my ten-year(DELETE S IN YEARS)-old birthday, it was (YOU COULD ADD SUPER) SUPER fun! (IF YOU ADD SUPER, YOU COULD DELETE THE !!S TO SHOW YOU ARE SAYING SUPER IN A BIG AND EXCITING WAY)
THANKS,
@Unigirl77
Thank you that you said you got an idea from me
ReplyDeleteTHANKS !!!!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*
Please put the company address in the comments if you want to join, so that we could send the gift later on.
ReplyDeleteIn the challenge blog
I did not know it was your birthday!
ReplyDeleteHAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*
Thanks for you comment@ Unigirl. And, I gave you a comment in the "My Weird Dream" blog! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
ReplyDelete❤
ReplyDelete