First, the most important thing is to finish my summer-holiday-homework. I need to play and study equally everyday. If I do not finish my homework before next semester, I will(uh, oh) be in trouble. I also need to finish the homework that my mother gave me.
Uh, it is a lot of homework! I wish the wind will howl and blow the home-work away, or I hope the dog will rip it into pieces. How much I hate home work! Next, I need to plan some trips. There is coronavirus, so I can't get out of the country. I can go to HangZhou, which is a great place. I can also go to SuZhou, because I've been there, and it is quite good to travel. My most favorite place is MoGan mountain. I like it because there are nature and bamboos there. The people there are nice too. It has a good view. Finally, my family can go to restaurants. There are yummy foods in restaurants. I love to discover more and more yummy foods:p. I love these kinds of food: hot pots (not chilly), egg and potatoes, noodles, etcetera. However, I can't go restaurants often because I need to do homework:(! Such a bad thing!
This is my plan about my summer holiday. Bye:D!
If you can find any mistakes, tell me!
ReplyDeleteDo better plan for your homework and play harder
ReplyDeleteyou did ecsetera but it is supposed to be ect. to be easier
ReplyDeleteI mean etc.
DeleteCorrected essay: Hi guys! I am so so so so happy:)!Why? Because I've finished my final test! This means that It is summer holiday! I have some plans for summer holiday.
ReplyDeleteFirst, the most important thing is to finish my summer-holiday-homework. I need to play and study equally everyday. If I do not finish my homework before next semester, I will(uh, oh) be in trouble. I also need to finish the homework that my mother gave me. Uh, it is a lot of homework! I wish the wind would howl and blow the home-work away, or I hope the dog will rip it into pieces. How much I hate homework!
Next, I need to plan some trips. There is coronavirus, so I can't get out of the country. I can go to HangZhou, which is a great place. I can also go to SuZhou, because I've been there, and it is quite good to travel. My most favorite place is MoGan mountain. I like it because there is nature and bamboo there. The people there are nice too. It has a good view.
Finally, my family can go to restaurants. There are yummy foods in restaurants. I love to discover more and more yummy foods:p. I love these kinds of food: hot pots (not chilly), egg and potatoes, noodles, etcetera. However, I can't go to restaurants often because I need to do homework:(! Such a bad thing!
This is my plan for my summer holiday. Bye:D!