Today, I am going to the north pole. I am so excited!
First, let me tell you about the purpose of going there. The most important reason is that my crew and I all want to explore the north pole. The north pole has many mysteries that human beings didn’t solve. So, we are curious, like other humans. Another reason, which you will think I am crazy when I tell you, is to have fun. “Who can have fun in that cold and freezing place?” you may ask, not understanding. Well, I am the kind of person that likes to explore and exploring is like having fun for me.
Next, need to know the way, prepare for the ice mountains… The most important thing is a map. If we don’t have a map or didn’t look at the map, we may be lost. Another thing is that we need to read books about how to survive in the north pole, and how to prevent attacks from wild animals. Finally, we need to do some training. We can practice climbing mountains, ice climbing, and learn to not be afraid of heights.
Then, we need to prepare the supplies and make a crew. For the supplies, we need to bring an equal amount of food. We only need to bring water bottles, because when we arrived at the north pole, we can turn ice to water. Easy-peasy! The most important is clothes. The north pole is cold! If we go out there naked, we can have no chance of surviving before we freeze to death! We can bring specialists that know the north pole well. We can maybe take a specialist that can come up with some survival ideas!
Finally, we need to prepare how to survive from challenges and difficulties. Natural disasters in the north pole can cost our lives! We need to prepare these disasters. Sometimes, there may be severe injuries of people in the crew. Maybe we will be lost in the huge mountain! Or, the worst, we may meet a frostbite! Lots of occasional disasters can happen!
After the trip, we need to return. We went there safely, thanks to all the plans we made. We survived!

“Who can have fun in that cold and freezing place?” you may ask, not understanding," Should be: You may ask, “Who can have fun in that cold and freezing place?,"
ReplyDeleteNext, need to know the way, prepare for the ice mountains… Is supposed to be Next, you/I need to know the way, prepare for the ice mountains…
ReplyDeleteAfter the trip, we need to return. We went there safely, thanks to all the plans we made. We survived! Is supposed to be: After the trip, we need to return. Thanks to all the plans we made, we survived!
ReplyDeleteNatural disasters in the north pole can cost our lives! We need to prepare FOR these disasters.
ReplyDeleteWe MIGHT be lost in the huge mountainS!
ReplyDeleteThe worst, we may even meet a frostbite!
ReplyDeleteThe most important thing is a map. Is supposed to be: The most important thing is to make a map. OR The most important thing is to bring a map.
ReplyDeleteSo many mistakes 😞☹️
ReplyDeleteIt is ok, just learn and try to do it next time. I make mistakes too, my mom sometimes corrects my essay writings I don't put on blogger and it has man mistakes too. It is ok 🤜🏻 🤛🏻
ReplyDeleteAlso, it is just TINY mistakes, it is ok
ReplyDelete