Tuesday, June 9, 2020

My Plant

    My plant! Today, I am going to tell you everything about my plant. 
    One day, my mom bought some seeds home. She said: "You know what? You'd betta believe me. I've found another interesting hobby: planting! And I'd like you to try!" See, my Mom is always interested in finding hobbies: Everywhere, every-time, everyday. Cooking, baking, reading, dribbling, rope-jumping, exercising, and now, planting! I don't even know when she will stop finding hobbies, and the worse part: letting my sister and I do it, too!
    The first day, I planted the seeds in. After a few days, it started sprouting!
The new life was green and small. I need to be gentle to it whenever I want to water it, because it might be blent. It was hard work, but I like to see the plants growing.
    I want to do an experiment. I realized that my plant is always leaning towards the place where there is sunlight. So, I wondered: Is it that the plants want to go to the sun, and like the sun, or it is just the way the plant grows? So, I but the plant to the opposite side that the plant grew. After a day, I found the plants growing towards that sunlight, again!
    This shows me that plants need sunlight. Planting not only gave me happiness and fun things to do, but also new things to learn!

3 comments:

French Fries Time!

     Hi guys! Long time no see! I was so busy so I didn't publish blogs. Today, I finally have time! Yesterday, I made french fries. The...