Tuesday, June 23, 2020

My Little Sister

    I have a little sister. She is the most reliable person to me. She is sometimes annoying, and loves to be pretty. Let me tell you about her.
    My little sister is 4 years old. She was born in 2016, at June3rd. She likes to be pretty.        

    Everyday, she repeats and repeats to wear a dress. This moment, she was wearing Elsa's dress, sayin
g that she has power to turn everything into ice. If one of my family members don't call her Elsa, she would storm at us and be angry. The next moment, she became princess Sofia, which she is putting her amulet on, and stating that everyone call her: your majesty. With a blink, she turned into a rabbit mom, which she said: "I am a rabbit mom!" Here she came, pushing a trolley with a toy rabbit in it.
     This is my sister's great characteristics. Every time she became characters and animals, wearing dresses, we always laugh. This is my sister.
 

2 comments:

French Fries Time!

     Hi guys! Long time no see! I was so busy so I didn't publish blogs. Today, I finally have time! Yesterday, I made french fries. The...